Re: A92: ideas and stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: ideas and stuff

I am very glad that there is only one 92 shell.  I would not want another.  It
works well in every way I can see, and you can set interrupts for your 3d
graphics programs.  If you don't get something, that's what this list is for,
you don't need to make a new shell.  The good thing about fargo is that
there's no need to ever make a new shell.  You can change the interface if
you'd like with no problem, it's small, it has good library support,
everything.  If you don't understand something you can probably even get David
to explain it to you if no one else can.  Just please don't go turning the 92
community into the mess that the 85 community has.
P.S.  The intent of this message wasn't to flame you or anything, just to
express that I like how things are going currently.  Please reply.