Re: A92: New Fargocompiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: New Fargocompiler

On Tue, 2 Jun 1998 ADAMMAN106@aol.com wrote:

> > On Fri, 29 May 1998, Alexander Grutsch wrote:
>
> I think your mail server is REALLY lagged

then you obviously didn't notice the message from Trey Jazz marked March
18 that arrived June 1st concerning the HP48GX and the TI92 conversation.
According to the ti-calc mailing list archives for June,
(http://www.ticalc.org/mailarchive/assembly-92/1998_June)
Trey's message fell between one postmarked June 1, 14:50 and one at 19:37,
same day, as show below (take from the ti-calc mailing list archives)

-----