Re : Re: A92: Anyone interested?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : Re: A92: Anyone interested?

Dans un courrier daté du 29/07/98 09:48:43  , vous avez écrit :

>  First of all, I will not be doing any programming... secondly I think a
>  guide like yours is good for reference,
>  and stuff like that... but it's much more interesting working "together" on
>  a piece of software... that's just my personal oppion.

An opinion i share but it is not allways possible...

>  Sorry about the lack of reponse on your guide, but I think that the
TI92-asm
>  scene is very slow, and most programmers don't take the time to appreciate
>  others work. That's probally why so many students own TI92' without knowing
>  that it can run great games/programs in assembly, it's to difficult...
again
>  just a personal oppion.

Yes: a great shame. I hope that the release of the 92 plus and the 89 will be
enough to change this state of facts.

BTW: should you ever choose to go on this idea, i would like to help if you
need it and it would be great also if you allowed me to release the final work
into my guide ( which is not my guide anymore now as many people accepted to
share their knowledge and work in it ) ...

Mathieu, <hmlacage@aol.com>