Re : A92: Anyone interested?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : A92: Anyone interested?

hi,

I think that allmost no one read my guide  named "tutorial" ( at ticalc ) .
This thing ( what could i call it .. Just a thing ) was originally written to
explain the basics of asm programming.
The last release ( today. Released as 92guide.zip ) will handle the
1) interrupts
2) grayscale graphics
3) many other things, hints, and docs.

One great problem is that i had allmost no remark from anyone . I would
apreciate ideas and what i could do to interest people to this. Perhaps my own
errors will help you to write something better ( or with more success ).
Whatever happens, i hope many new people will get in asm programming...

Mathieu, <hmlacage@aol.com>