A92: Plus module is available in Sweden

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Plus module is available in Sweden

I just got a reply from TI-CARES stating the the Plus module is available
in Sweden at the modest price of 1200 SEK (ca $150) ! Needless to say I'm
really hoping for that student/teacher discount right now ;-)

As I interpreted the reply the Plus should now be available in all of
Europe, but I'm not sure.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

The figures the telescope was producing were all that was left of an
exploding star twenty million years ago. A billion small rubbery things on
two planets who had been getting on with life in a quiet sort of way had
been totally destroyed, but they were certainly helping Adrian get his
Ph.D. and, who knows, they might have thought it all worthwhile if anyone
had asked them.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Johnny and the Dead)