A92: ASM solitaire for TI-92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: ASM solitaire for TI-92 Plus

I just successfully ported my solitare game to the 92+.  Get it at
http://home1.gte.net/river/solitare.9xz.  It works, but has a few bugs:
* The history entry is corrupted on exit.  Could the plus be expecting a
return value?
* Sometimes the game will not exit on the first press of Esc, it will simply
restart.
* You can't see the letters as you type for the high score.
* The screen is not saved or cleared.  On exit, parts of the game screen are
still visible.  Switch to another application (such as the Y= editor) to
clear it.
* Games and stats are not saved if the program is archived.
* The file is over 19k, rather than the normal 13k, because I had to put the
second plane for grayscale inside the program.  I haven't found the handle
table yet.

I'm not sure if the Plus does relocation itself.  For now I'm doing it
myself.  The history entry problem is weird (I think that it is expecting a
return value, but it could be something else).  I also found that when some
values are at the very end of the program, the calc will crash.  I put an
rts instruction (4E75) and a few zero bytes at the end to get around the
problem.  It happens with the exec function too.  Could this be where the
Plus expects some other data?