Re: Re: A92: Edit Locking Programs (got it)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A92: Edit Locking Programs (got it)

Here is an example program:

:editlock()
:prgm
:If false:""
:
:Disp "Ha Ha you can't open me"
:endprgm

Once tokenized it look like:

     **TI92**
PM
can't open me
    ^^^^
If you look at " -
00 and the program looks like:

     **TI92**
PM
can't open me
    ^^^^

The program is now edit locked since when it is detokenized by the Graph-Link Software or the TI-92 the program is erased to look like:

:editlock()
:prgm
:If false:

Of course now that you know how to do this it is easy to undo.

Hope this was helpful.

Michael Van Der Kolk
mikev@iserv.net
http://www.iserv.net/~mikev