Re: A92: User stack on a TI-92 II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: User stack on a TI-92 II

At 08:11 AM 1/28/98 +0100, Niklas Brunlid wrote:
>Has the user stack been moved on the TI-92 II? I made a program that
>doesn nothing else than writing out a7 on the screen and waits for a
>key, and it wrote $4125 or something - which is in the memory area that
>according to the RAM.txt file is the supervisor stack.

Yes, everything moved in ROM 2.1. That's the original reason I had to do a
completely new version of Fargo, with all programs modified and recompiled,
in order to support ROM 2.1.

To be specific, most of the low-memory globals have moved $2E0 bytes upward
from ROM 1.12 -> 2.1. This includes both the user and supervisor stacks,
and LCD memory.

---
David Ellsworth
davidell@earthling.net