re:A92: Q's...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re:A92: Q's...

> > 2) What is the difference between an internal and external ROM version, how do
> > you know which one you have ?
> >
> You can check to see if your ROM is internal or external by opening up the
> battery cover on your 92.  If you see a plastic cover over where the wiring
> would be, it is external.  If you see the wiring itself, it is internal.
> However, it sounds like you have the correct backup, because it did install
> properly (probably at least, because you got to the point where you could
> flash the screen).

If I've got the right area on my ti-92, I have a foil like cover over all
the wiring. No plastic. Is this external or internal?

Also, have any of you accelerated you Ti-92's? I've noticed that the
acceleration tends to mess up some of the programs on my Ti-92 with
fargo 1 (in some cases crashing the calc.). Does the acceleration also
mess up stuff on fargo 2 ?