Re: A92: Conversion...Possible? ticalc.org

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Conversion...Possible? ticalc.org

Do you need the entire ROM of the 85 on the calc in order to emulate
programs from it?  Is that the way the do it with Aurora Shell Enhanced?
(with the 85 emu)  I think a better idea would actually be to make a
conversion utility for 85 asm, so that it A) runs fast and B) is not taking
up the entire memory of the calc.

NDS: I know that you are not disagreeing with the fact that this type of
program would be nice, but I really do not see the point of putting on an
85 emulator when you already have your 92 right there.

I think a utility that would change 85 asm to 92 asm would be very
difficult to complete, but definitely worth it.  It would not be quite as
difficult for any other 8x calcs, but of course, the 92 has the 68k
processor and not z80.  Both options are definitely worth looking into,
however.