From: Daniel S Plaisetd <dsplaisted@juno.com>
To: assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Thursday, January 15, 1998 7:48 PM
Subject: A92: Re: Help ! TI-92 stalled

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 19:24:32 -0500 "Dennis Ng" <dennisng@gte.net> writes:

>hey, German, read the darn manual...
>It sez to hit 2nd+Hand+On to reset, okay?

Look, not everyone is a Nerd who has no life and reads every single page
in the ti-92 manual.  The fact that I'm a nerd who has no life and reads
every single page of the ti-92 manual is irrelevant :).  What I'm saying
is
that the manual's pretty thick, and also can be rather boring, and that
the key combinations are way in the back of it, so if you read straight
through it, you may give up before you get that far.  BTW, I've noticed
sometimes that 2nd hand on doesn't always work at first.  If you take
out a battery and put it back in, it may be still locked up, but usually
2nd hand on will work then.  If not, there's always the diamond
parenthesis thing.  Hope I didn't piss anyone off...
     Daniel Plaisted
     -dsplaisted@bigfoot.com