Re: A92: Tinx Problem?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Tinx Problem?

At 19:55 1998-01-14 -0500, you wrote:

>	I don't know what the deal is with Tinx 2, when I start a game, all I get
>is the worms on the terrain.  One worm has a bouncing arrow over it, and
>there is a timer counting down on the bottom of the screen.  I cant do
>anything before or after the counter reaches 0.  Maybe I'm just an idiot
>overlooking something.  Anyways, please let me know.
>				Rob Bonstein

Well, the tinxconf file is essential. Without it, the game starts with
*very* strange values.
Besides, the latest version has some fixes to make it faster for ROM 1.x
calcs, since the faster ROM 2.1 has no problems at all... :)

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

"Pride is all very well, but a sausage is a sausage."
        -- Gaspode, of course
           (Terry Pratchett, Men At Arms)