From: Thomas <geffert@tu-harburg.d400.de>
To: assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 1998 7:20 PM
Subject: A92: Help ! TI-92 stalled

I just started to program my first little asm programs for fargo.
After starting the program on my TI-92 II I got the message "Illegal
Instruction" on top of the screen and in the status bar is BUSY
highlighted.
And now I can't do anything. Esc, Quit, Off do not function. If I press
2nd, Diamond or Shift the symbol highlights in the status bar, but that's
all I can do.
Is there any possibility to cancel this program. Or is the only way to get
out of this to reset the TI-92 by getting out the normal and backup
batteries ?
I tried already to put only the normal batteries out, but after inserting
them again, nothing was changed.

Thanks for any help

Thomas

Thomas Geffert - TU Hamburg-Harburg - geffert@tu-harburg.de