Re: A92: Help ! TI-92 stalled

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Help ! TI-92 stalled

At 01:07 1998-01-15 +0100, you wrote:

>I just started to program my first little asm programs for fargo.
>After starting the program on my TI-92 II I got the message "Illegal
>Instruction" on top of the screen and in the status bar is BUSY
>highlighted.
>And now I can't do anything. Esc, Quit, Off do not function. If I press
>2nd, Diamond or Shift the symbol highlights in the status bar, but that's
>all I can do.
>Is there any possibility to cancel this program. Or is the only way to get
>out of this to reset the TI-92 by getting out the normal and backup
>batteries ?
>I tried already to put only the normal batteries out, but after inserting
>them again, nothing was changed.

Try the two methods described in the manual.

Either press 2nd-Hand-ON and hold them for a few seconds.

OR take out a battery, hold down ")" and "(-)" and insert the battery again.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

"When a man is tired of Ankh-Morpork, he is tired of ankle-deep slurry."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)