Re: A92: Fwd: Adress error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fwd: Adress error

Someone on irc (I think bryan) was having problems with address
errors also.  He said that if he compiled it using the dos version
it would compile fine but cause an address error, but if he used
the linux version, it would work fine.  Maybe you can get someone
to compile it in linux and send it to you.  David Ellsworth, if you're
reading this (and I sure hope you are), you should check into this.
     Daniel Plaisted
     -dsplaisted@bigfoot.com

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998 03:23:23 +0100 Niklas Brunlid <e96nbr@efd.lth.se>
writes:

>>From: Oscar Lindberg <f96osli@dd.chalmers.se>
>
>>---
>>  I got a -address error- in my program today. As I tried to find where
it
>>came from, I renmoved line after line of the program. At last this was
>>what I had left :). And it still gives me an -address error-!
>>  I have rom v1.12 and I used the stuff from fargo v0.2.0.3.
>>--
>>gray.asm:
>>
>> include "tios.h"
>> include "flib.h"
>> include "gray7lib.h"
>> xdef _main
>> xdef _comment
>>
>>_main
>> jsr gray7lib::on
>> jsr flib::idle_loop
>> jsr gray7lib::off
>> rts
>>
>>_comment
>> dc.b "The gray7lib error"
>> end
>>--
>>/ Oscar Lindberg
>>

>Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
>PQF Quote follows:
>
>"[...] a number of offences of murder by means of a blunt instrument, to
>whit, a dragon, and many further offences of generalized abetting
>[...]"
>        -- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)

Follow-Ups: References: