Re: A92: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.0.1 (Fargo II alpha) released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.0.1 (Fargo II alpha) released!

I have used both techniques 1.3 & 1.4 in the fargo.txt (I have a homemade
graph-link, and a TI-Graph link.)  The putfargo.bat just says:
"Bad Command or File Name
The Fargo Kernel has been successfully installed."
Then when I put the backup onto my calculator, or when autofarg.bat does it.
Nothing happens when I press shift-On, the screen doesn't flicker or anything.
I know how to install fargo, i did it a million times with fargo 1 (all
verisions).
For reference I have ROM ver. 1.3  October 20, 1995.

any  help would be nice...
gonkers@aol.com