A92: Hello

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Hello

Hello, world!

Okay.  Now that I've said that (This is my first post), let me get to the
point.  I know x86 ASM failry well (I've got more of a background in C and
C++, but...), and I would like to learn the Fargo ASM stuff..  First, where
is a good starting point for learning how to do ASM on the 92?  I'm having a
heard time finding any good examples (the 3 progies I've downloaded have
been so chocked full of errors that I end up debugging them myself, which
can be pretty bad when you are kinda foggy as to what things do...), so are
there any resources anyone can point me to.  Second, this is gonna be a
stupid question, but:

Is move the same thing as mov (in x86), and is it move dest, source or move
source, dest?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide...

Mike Menefee
mmenefee@flash.net