Re: A92: romdump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: romdump

Janet J Lichti schrieb:

> 	First of all, let me say something:  I am not asking for a
> romdump from someone else.  Ok, I have been trying to dump the rom for
> some time now, and have been unsuccessful each time.  I always make sure
> that the method of capture is ascii, and that I am using romdump2, not
> romdump1.  I have rom v. 1.11, and have a graphlink cable from ti.  Does
> anyone have a program that they have used to recieve a romdump, and where
> to get it?  Anything would be helpfull at this point :).
>

> --Jason Lichti.

It's too bad, now I have been waiting for an answer to your question for about
one week, but there was none. Perhaps you can try it with windows hyperterminal
switched to : direct to com, 9600, 8, N, 1, hardware-flow-control in
Minitel-Emulation. I have rom 1.11, too, and was not able to get a working
romdump until now, mine is always (I tried different configurations) 9 Bytes too
large and so doesn't work. I do not even get the necessary bytes at the
beginning: 00004400, nor a lot of ff's at the end( check with db 92 or hexview,
that is what your file should contain after using romdump)    A.K.