A92: Temprorary Folders - Bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Temprorary Folders - Bug

As you know, the TI-92 stores temporary variables in folders named 0000
- 9999.
Some time ago, I realized, that sometimes these temporary folders aren't
removed. I now
know, when this happens:
I wrote a prgm - var.:
:prog(x)
:prgm
:endprgm

Than I switched to home screen, and typed in:  prog()
this caused an error, because I didn't pass enough arguments.
than I executed it again, with an argument e.g.: prog (x)
When I did this, and started the shell afterwards, there was a
temporary folder, that contained the var x. I did this many times
(prog () [enter] [enter] prog (x) [enter]), and had a lot of temporary
folders.
If I have some time, I will try, whether this works, too from a basic
program (with try, to get the errors), that creates temporary folders in

a loop. This would perhaps create a program, that is ALLWAYS able
to crash the TI-92. Note: I have ROM 1.12