A92: TSR Programs with Fargo 0.2.6

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: TSR Programs with Fargo 0.2.6

>If you succeed in making a TSR, let me know.

It seems that we can make TSR programs by puting your program on the top of the memory heap. (pointed by $5d36)
The program System Stabilizer v0.5 do so. (And the source code are given !!! Thanks A LOT to >>Bryan Christopher Turner<< !!)
I tried to do this, but currently it crash when It exit the loader. But It might be my fault.

But Bryan, i have a problem with System Stabilizer v0.5 : I ran the program, then made a small program with an address error. But It still crash the TI. Is there a bug ? I have a 1.11 ROM.
Thanks

Benoit SCHERRER
p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr