Re: A92: again:tiger and romdump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Arno Kizina wrote:

> I recently read about how to use romdump here and now tried it (once again :-( )
> with the proposed settings for hyperterminal: direct to com, 9600,8-N-1,
> hardware-flow-control, Minitel-emulation and it didn't work.
> I got a romdump of 1198377 Bytes, which is 7 too much for tiger. Any
> suggestions??

Yes: Load down a hex-viewer for the TI-92, and check weither the beginning of the
ROM-
dump is ok. (It has to be $00004400). Then check the end. If the beginning is
correct, and
the end seems to be ok, too (There should be a lot of $FFFFs), just cut 7 Bytes from
the end
with a hex-editor.
I had the problem, that I had a $FF at the beginning (So the beginn was
$FF00004400...).
Cutting it out helped.

Follow-Ups: References: