Re: A92: Floating-point Support

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Floating-point Support

>I'm aware of this.  However, I felt it was easy enough to tell him what the
>power series was, instead of making him find it himself.  Does it really
>matter?

In case he want's to find his own for different functions than sin & cos, I
thoulght I'd just mention how to do it.  I never said _you_ weren't aware
of the function, but some people might be.  And using taylor() isn't really
finding anything yourself, or understanding how a Taylor series works, it's
just getting a calculator to do some dirty work for you.  I never matter.
Sorry.

Spud