RE: A92: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A92: Help

Please, you don't need that high a person as David Ellsworth
to answer this question. 2nd of all, reply quickly? I'm inferring
you are a new subscriber, so just chill. Most replies are done
in like 2 days, anyhow. This is how you do it, [in Fargo II code]

;Place all headers here

;Find a handle, [use some routines in the TIOS.H] and store
; it in d0

move.w       d0,-(a7)
jsr          kernel::exec	;They don't call it core[exec] no more,
	; kernel::exec is the command in Fargo II
lea		2(a7),a7

;place other data