A92: ANN : MacTiger alpha 5 works with plus rom !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: ANN : MacTiger alpha 5 works with plus rom !!

Yes thanks to Rusty Wagner who was cool enough to released is source  (
bravo !)
I see that the only thing to do to make MacTiger working with 92+ rom is to
set the PC at the adresse point by 0x41208c

He How did you find this Rusty ?

BTW Jonas said to me that the src of Tiger is free but haven't put it on
his web, so I doen't know what to do ?
(Are you still there Jonas ?)

This source is the only way to emelate a TI on linux ! (And it works fine
on LinuxPPC ;-))
The modification that I made on MacTiger for using plus rom will of course
with Tiger under Linux or Dos.

--
Arthur PETRY
mailto:arth@mail.dotcom.fr