A92: Plus Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Plus Problems

Howdy there.  I wrote all this in a reply to an earlier message, but I've
decided to send it by itself just incase. :-)
I just bought a Plus module to upgrade my 1.11 TI-92.  All seems to work
fine until I install PlusShell (1.0a) or Doors (0.85, haven't tried 0.9).
I download 'em along with the scad of popular libraries, run kernel() or
doorsos() to install the shell.  The PlusShell shell() and the Doors
Explorer will both run reliably.  Jimmy Mardell's Tetris runs fine.
Phoenix runs reliably.
--Nothing Else Works.--
The errors usually happen as follows.  If I'm lucky, the program gives me a
"Library Not Found: util" message despite the fact that the Util library is
right there in MAIN.
If the program starts to execute, I get an Illegal Instruction and must
reboot.
Thoughts?
--Cliff Biffle