Re: A92: Compilers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Compilers

>2.	Plusshell compiler: in trying to compile my own program, it puts out a file
>that you'd think would work, but gives memory error on calc.  tried to compile
>tron89.asm and compiler gave General Protection fault, but made another 9xZ
>file of the same size as simtown.9xZ that gave same memory problem as simtown.

Do normal Plusshell programs work?  No Plusshell or Doors programs work at
all on my 92+.  I get an Illegal Instruction if they run, a mysterious
Library Not Found if they don't (even though the library is in the same
folder).  Thoughts, anyone?
(Programs that blow up so far: Tetris (sometimes), Tinx, Monopoly, TiWolf
(post-conversion), and countless others.)
(Programs that have worked: Tetris and Phoenix.  Phoenix has never blown up
on me.)
Anyone see a pattern here?  Is it the libraries they access or the methods
they use?

Any thoughts are of course appreciated...I'd really like to know if my +
module is broken before the return period passes. :-)
-Cliff