Re: A92: Compilers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Compilers

You keep complaining about the a68k assembler.  From my experience, it is a
pretty good assembler.  What problems are you having with it?  No offense
meant, but "problems" you are having with it are probably just small
misunderstandings that you have about the language rather than actual problems
with the assembler.  Nobody gets asm perfectly right at the beginning, it just
takes a little practice, and you'll be fine.  If you can mail some specific
examples of problems you are having to the list, we might be able to help you
with those.