A92: RELEASING FLSHMNGR and SUP206

[Next][Index][Thread]

A92: RELEASING FLSHMNGR and SUP206

I release the latest version of SupercarII for TI92 and TI92+. The TI89 version is near to come.

FLSHMNGR: for Flash Manager. It allow you to recover all your data kept in flash before a crash or a reset. We have no warranty that it would work correctly, BUT it works on our calc for almost 1 month without trouble. Please read the doc and the first.txt. For now, we can't port it for TI89 and for newer version of TI92+ because their BOOT menu prevents us to start the system. For exemple in the BOOT 1.01 build 7, the key to start the system is 'S'... we didn't find any for other boot version.

		Kty and Fred