A92: Archive memory on 92plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Archive memory on 92plus

Can it move? Today I wanted to try writing one byte to a string stored in an
archived var (result : see below) but before checked the position of this byte:
the string was not at $5a0009, I found it at $590009. Why? I don't know, after a
reset and resending my backup it was at $5a0009 again. Maybe I restored the
calc's memory via backup and the archive memory is positioned during this
process. We got to watch out for this.
Result of this attempt: none. Supervisormode with memory protection bit cleared,
with memory protection bit set, Usermode, no result, the byte stayed unchanged.
So we got to try to find out about that examining ROM.		A.K.