Re: A92: running sqrxz on fargo II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 13:29 1998-08-25 -0500, you wrote:

>I realize that questions like this must grate on everyone's
>nerves, but I have to ask anyway.
>
>I have a TI-92 running Fargo II with the 0.1.x compatibility
>module installed.  I sent sqrxz and two other files that came
>with it to the calc, and moved the two other files (mxmlib and
>mxmsave) to the oldfargo directory.  When I pick sqrxz from the
>menu, nothing happens.

"Nothing" as in "screen flashes briefly", right?

>I have a similar problem with tetris.
>
>Am I missing a library?  Thanks for your help in advance.

A slim chance, but: did you remember flib? You need the Fargo 0.1.x version
of this in you \oldfargo folder.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

Bad spelling can be lethal. For example, the greedy Seriph of Al-Yabi was
cursed by a badly-educated deity and for some days everything he touched
turned to Glod, which happened to be the name of a small dwarf from a
mountain community hundreds of miles away who found himself magically
dragged to the kingdom and relentlessly duplicated. Some two thousand Glods
later the spell wore off. These days, the people of Al-Yabi are renowned
for being remarkably short and bad-tempered.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad)