Re: A92: Drawing lines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Drawing lines

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:24:21 -0700 (PDT) fondacci christophe
<tchi_98@yahoo.com> writes:

>---Daniel S Plaisetd <dsplaisted@juno.com> wrote:
>>

>> I'm trying to use tios::MoveTo and DrawTo to draw lines for a
>>program I'm writing.  However, when I compile it for plusshell
>>and send it to the calculator, they don't work on the left 9 or so
>>pixels of the screen.  Pixel_on still works.  They also won't work
>>about 3 pixels above the status line.  What happens if you try to
>> draw there using these routines is it draws only the part of the
>>line that isn't in those areas.  Does anybody have an idea of
>>what's going on and how to fix it??  I had the same problem
>>with tiger and a normal 92 rom to a lesser degree.  The only part
>>it wouldn't draw to was the line where the status line was
>>supposed to be.
>>
>> Daniel Plaisted
>> dsplaisted@bigfoot.com
>
>It seems to be strange !
>Have you tried to draw those lines with Linelib ?
>I think you should try to see what happen, and then you will be able
>to make conclusions (tell us) !
Yes, I switched all of my lines to linelib because it works and is
probably faster anyway.  I don't know what's wrong with DrawTo,
someone suggested that the "current window" was set to less
than the whole screen or something.  What matters is that
linelib works, and I would recommend using it instead of
DrawTo if you need to draw any lines.  It can turn out to take
a lot fewer instructions to call it anyway.

	Daniel Plaisted
	-dsplaisted@bigfoot.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]