A92: Drawing lines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Drawing lines

I'm trying to use tios::MoveTo and DrawTo to draw lines for a program I'm
writing.
However, when I compile it for plusshell and send it to the calculator,
they don't
work on the left 9 or so pixels of the screen.  Pixel_on still works.
They also
won't work about 3 pixels above the status line.  What happens if you try
draw there using these routines is it draws only the part of the line
that isn't
in those areas.  Does anybody have an idea of what's going on and how to
fix it??  I had the same problem with tiger and a normal 92 rom to a
lesser
degree.  The only part it wouldn't draw to was the line where the status
line
was supposed to be.

Daniel Plaisted
dsplaisted@bigfoot.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]