Re: A92: Ti92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Ti92 Plus

It sounds as though no code was loaded in the module.  Try
removing the AA batteries and the backup battery for a few
minutes (pressing the on key repeatedly during this time should
drain any excess capacitor-held charge rather quickly).  Then,
with the module inserted, replace the backup  battery, then the
AAs.  If it still says this, then you will need to go to the TI Web
site to get the latest code for the 92+, and install that onto the
calculator.  I'll have to find out what code (if any) is out there.
Let me know if you are still having problems.

Shawn A. Prestridge
Texas Instruments, Inc.
Educational & Productivity Solutions
7800 Banner Drive MS 3946
Dallas, Texas 75251
(972) 917-1698
(972) 917-7103  FAX

"Until you find something worth dying for, you're not really living."
--Anonymous