A92: great idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: great idea

While we are on the verge of great ideas, why don't I put in my 2 cents
(well actually it's one, I bought a snickers the other day...he he).
I've came across this problem before, and wished that someone would have
made the program.  Make a program that will send the fargo kernel and
everything through calc-to-calc link.  I know that the one on the
computer checks for the version and places a specific type Fargo program
into the backup, but what if they were the same calculator versions?
Now, me and a friend both got a 92 (same version), and before the end of
the school year, I had fargo and he wanted it.  I couldn't simply send
the fargo stuff to him, so I just thought that it was pretty stupid to
have such a program if you can't even send it to your friends.

For example, let's say someone made a real good CHAT program on the 92
fargo platform, and you wanted to test it out with a friend.  Well, you
can't quite go to school with the program and just send it to him.

Just a thought.

-Rob
p.s.  I might take a year off with this army thing, which means the work
on the project may be faster than I expect.