Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator?

At 17:43 1998-08-07 -0400, you wrote:

>Sometimes when I want to play a game using Fargo II, on the top of the
screen,
>it says "Line 1111 Emulator".  What does that mean?  When it gives me that
>message, the calculator locks up and I have to take all of the batteries out
>to reset the memory.
>
>Robert

It generally means that the CPU has been directed to a data area by
mistake, and tries to execute mnemonics that don't exist.
Unless the calc is *really* locked-up you could try holding down
2nd-Hand-On for a couple of seconds.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

Shadwell hated all southerners and, by inference, was standing at the
North Pole.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)