Re: A92: Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo

LGB240 wrote:

> << It's me again.
>
>  OK.  I did everything that you (Bryan) told me to do.  The putfargo.bat
> worked
>  and everything.  I sent all the programs to my 92.  It still won't work.
> When
>  I try to run any program, it immediately says "Done".  The hotkey (
>  [shift][ON] ) doesn't work.  Nothing happens.  Now what should I do?
>
>  Brad.
>   >>
> Is there any message in the status line at the bottom of the screen?

Yes there should be a status message that the bottom of the screen.  The only
two things I can think of are that you didn't send shell.92p & flib.92p, or
that the putfargo.bat wasn't succesful and you sent the same clean backup
back to the 92.  Are you sure the putfargo.bat was successful?

Bryan

Follow-Ups: References: