A92: [i3] -- Stupidity Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: [i3] -- Stupidity Error

To all who have shown interest:

I had promised a release over Easter and also an updated web page.  Well,
school work has not been lightening up for me.  Some have asked about a real
simple version.  I cannot even release that much.  My code is in many
pieces, and there is no easy way to make a "simple" version.  Most of the
code is in design phases so it can be easily upgradeable.  Some components
do not even interface with the main stuff.

Suffice to say, I do not have any version ready.  Call it a stupidity error
to assume that I could have the time to finish something.  Do not worry.  It
may take some more days to wrap up the code.  I will try to have the page
updated soon.  I just have to make a more educated guess for a release.

Thanks for all of the interest in [i3].  These emails have been the only
motivation for me!

====
Aaron Hill (mozart@inlink.com)
IRC Nickname on EF-Net: SeracOhw