Re: A92: IDEA

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: IDEA

That's good, because that's what I started making yesterday.  It just lists
the procedures in a pull-down listbox and has a code window where you can type
the code for the current procedure, you can switch back and forth between
procedures with the listbox, and insert and delete procedures.  You will be
able to rearrange the order of the procedures too, I just haven't gotten there
yet.  The only problem is that all labels are shown in the listbox.  There are
times when you would want them to be shown in your code not the listbox.
Should I make it so only labels with backslashed before them are shown in the
listbox?  Or only labels without backslashes?  I guess I can add an option for
this, but you guys tell me what you want.