Re: A92: IDEA

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: IDEA

I like that idea, however I think I might have something almost as helpful,
and maybe much easier to code.  If any of you have ever used VB4 (I don't know
about other versions), then you know what its code window looks like.  I like
that code window very much, and would be willing to make something similar for
68k.  I would include the "[General]" section with things under it like
"Includes" and "Defines".  I think it would all work very nicely, and be quite
easy to code.  Please respond with any suggestions.