Re: A92: IDEA

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: IDEA

The number of boxes depends on how you structure your program.  Remember
that only specific labels are turned into boxes.  You could also make a
feature to define the "depth" of the tree to display.  Furthermore, there
should be a feature to hide everything on a given branch after a certain
object.  That would allow the programmer to concentrate on the branch or
branches that are being developed and ignore the ones that don't need to be
messed with.