Re: A92: Where to find ROMS for the 92 and 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Where to find ROMS for the 92 and 85

Bryan Rabeler said in Re: A92: Where to find ROMS for the 92 and 85 at
11/Apr/1998 15:20:14.

> BG McCollum wrote:
>
> > Bryan Rabeler said in Re: A92: Where to find ROMS for the 92 and 85 at
> > 11/Apr/1998 13:18:52.

> ROM
> under
> > > the
> > >
> > > There only appears to be a ROM image for MacTiger there (TI-92), not the
> > > TI-85.  Besides, it's illegal to distribute TI ROMs on the net.
> >
> > The TI-85 ROM is in the TI-85 Emulator Package. I have a TI-92 and a
> TI-85,
> > and I have not been able to get a ROM dump from either to my Mac. I have
> > even used virtual PC, and it still doesn't come out right. I'm just glad I
> > found a place to d/l them because I've had so much trouble. I have not
> done
> > anything wrong, since I own both calcs. I was just trying to help others
> on
> > the list. Besides, most people on the list own a TI-92.
>
> I'm not saying you did anything wrong.  But it is illegal to distribute
> ROMs on
> the net, because that is like pirating commercial software.

your right, that's why i asked that people only d/l the ROMs of the calc
that they have.
agreed? end of discussion, ok?

Follow-Ups: References: