A92: Doors v1.3 bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Doors v1.3 bug!

I have been fooling with Doors 1.3, I like it a lot, however i found a few
bugs/"undocumented features".
1).  You can rename any type of variable to an invalid name (5, title, item,
if, etc)
These renamed variables are un-editable, un runnable, and you cannot delete
them with delvar, you must use either the doors delete, or var-link.
2).  You can create a folder 0001.  This stops any ti-basic program from
running until the calc is reset, or a backup set.  I think it has to do with
the temporary folders used by ti-basic progs?.  This also will not allow any
fargo program to be launched directly.  i.e. tetris().  Folder 0001 will not
show up on the doors screen, hence you CANNOT delete it!