Re: A92: files in a folder

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: files in a folder

Never mind, I found out myself.
If a0 points to the list, 2(a0).w is the number of entries in the list.
Yes the structure is 12 bytes long.
Does anyone know what (a0).w is? (handle?)

I found that TIOS does strange things with its file system.  For instance,
file structures can exist in multiple copies, the extra copies being
outside of the "active" list.  What's even more odd, if a file is deleted,
its structure does not go anywhere, except its moved out of the "active"
list.  This is with ROM 1.11

Anton Ivanov wrote:

> Given the handle of a folder, how can you tell how many files there are
> in that folder?
> Given the address of a symbol structure in a list, to move down to the
> next symbol structure one would add 12 to the address, right?

Follow-Ups: References: