Re: A92: 92 external kbd - I will buy one!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: 92 external kbd - I will buy one!

Thats a problem...  I've been writing a doc to include with the chip...  I
probably won't be done before friday...  Even if I am, what is your time?
I live in alaska, and my friday might be different than yours...

Grant