Re: A92: Sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Sorry

We're not talking about whether people learn better from a teacher or a book.
With email, you're reading it, and with docs, you're reading them.  David's
docs are easy to understand, and written pretty informally.  There is a
difference between a teacher and a book, but the only difference I can see
here is that it's quicker to get your answer if you just ask.  But if you
read, then you will get other info that will be useful at another time, or now
or something.  It may be more convenient to just ask, but you learn more by
reading, so that's why I want people to try reading first.