Re: A92: Sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Sorry

That's what I'm saying...they should read first...and if they don't understand
it, come here.  I must have been unclear in my past messages, because that is
what I meant.  If you have a question...look through the docs first.  If for
some reason reading the docs doesn't help (you don't understand it, it's not
there) then ask.  Sometimes I'll tell someone to get something from the docs
and they'll say "I looked! It's not there!" when it is there in plain sight.
I don't mean type "type fargo.txt" at the dos prompt, see all the pages go
whizzing by on your screen and then come and say you looked through the docs.
Actually read them, and if for some reason they don't help, then ask here.