Re: A92: 92 external kbd - I will buy one!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >I'm really interested in this. But there are still some questions:
> >* Can the installation can be made by an amateur with a normal
> >  soldering iron? (like me)
>
> If you can solder an IC, yes.

I will just try it... (I hope that there is a little doc included with
the chip.)
But there is a problem: Friday is the last day before  I will have 3
weeks
holidays. (and I can only mail from my school's computers)  If you can
send me all necessary information, where to send the money, and how etc.

till tomorrow, I will be able to buy it during the holidays. If I don't
get the
mail soon enough, I will read it after holidays, and will buy it then.

            Thanks in advance

                     David Kühling.