RE: A92: Re: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A92: Re: (no subject)

No matter how many people tell these peole the correct way to
unsubscribe, it just keeps happening.  Replies to them are the messages
that waste bandwidth.  A good solution would be for the server to send
them an E-mail to the person describing how to unsubscribe every time an
email with the word "unsubscribe" is sent.