Re: A92: Cannot run Fargo 0.2.6 on my Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Cannot run Fargo 0.2.6 on my Calc

>>The backup file I sent you was getted from my CALC using TI-Graph Link !

>getted? :) what program did you use to capture the raw input?
  ^^^^^^
I know... My English sucks ;)

Ok... I used the Ti-GRAPH LINK for Win Version 1.4 !
But, the question here is: In older versions of FARGO, when the old MEMORY
OVERFLOW technique was being used, I was able to install fargo. Latter, when
new versions camed out, I were only able to install it USING again the old
way. Since FARGO has been using the new way, I can't install it.

But, there is another problem. DAVID said that the backup I received was
corrupted. But, strange enough, if I send the clean backup again to the
calc, it accepts it.