Re: A92: ti-92 encode

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: ti-92 encode

> >  {{First of all, this is the Assembly-92 list for Assembly questions not,
>  >  TI-
>  >  BASIC questions.}}
>  >
>  >  i asked about ti-basics' encoding process which deals with assembly
>  >  because the ti uses assembly to encode it...god that was a hard one, it
>  >  took a shear genius to figure that one out...good thing i said
>  >  something.
>  >

>  Huh? Encoding process shure is ASM. whew, that has alot to do with
>  TI-92 ASM. I thought this group was for Fargo-related ASM, not indulging
>  into ROM routines and how the TI-92 tokenizes files.

No, that's why "List Fargo" was changed to "Assembly-92" a while back with all
the other asm lists.  The name was too specific.
I do agree that dealing with the ROM is not what this list is really about,
but where else would these questions be asked?  This really has nothing to do
with TI-BASIC, so you can cross that off.  The ROM also is part of the
hardwhere, right?  But you wouldn't send this kind of question to TI-HARDWARE,
would you.  He could send it to CALC-TI, but is probably would be shoo'd off
to A92.
Just my two cents

~Adamman